Do something amazing this October
Join Cycle for Mental Health and help raise vital fund for Queenslanders at risk of suicide.
You can ride either the ‘half leg’ of 110km or the ‘legacy ride’ of 220km and complete the challenge at your own pace – in the gym, at home or outdoors.
Joining is easy!
Simply sign up (for FREE), choose your distance, log your kms and champion those who need mental health support!
With your support, we can provide more suicide prevention training and peer-to-peer mentoring to Queenslanders within our community.
- $21 will provide one hour of mental health peer mentoring
- $56 will fund a one-on-one support session
- $105 will help train a peer mentor
- $200 will provide a community resilience building workshop
- $1,070 will fund a community suicide prevention workshop.
This is YOUR opportunity to challenge yourself, while helping raise awareness and vital funds for suicide prevention.
Entry is FREE.
What are you waiting for?
Click the “Learn more” and join the challenge.