Benga Designs specialise in the manufacture and installation of custom made signage. They are skilled in a wide range of signage from 3D Illuminated, Neon, Plastic Fabrication, Vehicle Wraps and Large Format Graphics. Benga Designs manage each project from start to finish, providing solutions even to the most complex brief.
What is the process like when someone asks you to design a sign?
The design process is typically based around the clients’ logo as a starting point and how best to reflect who they are and what they sell. Are they bold and brash, do they need their name in lights or are they more classy and subtle? Consistent colour palate and a concise message is the key to success.
What business owners / tenants need to consider when installing signage for their offices?
Budget, Design and Artwork is the key. If this is already established and approvals are obtained the process and timeline to expedite the sign manufacturing is smooth.
- Branding and style guides to maintain consistency through your entire business. Less is more. Include a recognisable logo and a clever descriptive tag line for your business to incorporate in your signage. Keep all colours consistent and have this flow through to your signs.
- Consider placement of the sign. Ensure you pay for quality UV protected materials in the manufacture of your external signs.
- Be mindful of the space available and approximate the size of the sign required.
- Wiring & electrical requirements at the fitout stage not the final stage of your project. This saves a lot of money if forward thought is considered to the placement of a sign.
- Access to the rear of the sign either directly or through manholes or access cavities alleviate many challenging issues at signage installation stage.
- Communicate any changes other contractors make to walls, floors or awnings as this may alter the manufacture and installation quote for your sign. This provides the most efficient installation on the day. A wall changing from timber to plasterboard can make all the difference to affix a sign.
- How you wish the sign to sit? Flush fixed or offset.
- Disruption to your business during installation (if open for business)
- Provide time of day or early access to the site for sign installation particularly if there are parking or road / easement access restrictions or if a cherry picker is required.
- Mobile advertising through car, van and truck wraps
- Neon signs seem to be having a comeback. Neon is an age old art and there’s nothing else like it. Every fitout needs an edge or a look that reflects who they are. Neon has a nostalgic natural feel but at the same time adds ambience, class and impact. “What’s old is new again”. Exposed neon is always in fashion.
- Traditional signwriting, black board menu boards and the use of timber and stainless steel.
–Types of Signage Benga Designs Manufactures:
- 3D Illuminated Signage
- Plastic Fabrication
- Neon Signage
- LED Signage
- Internal & External Commercial, Corporate, Hospitality and Retail signage
- Large Format Printing
- One-Way Vision Glass Graphics
- Wallpaper Printed Graphics
- Vehicle Wraps