The Valley Chamber of Commerce Business Expo will enable VCC members to promote their products and services to local residents and businesses within the community.
We invite you to submit your expression of interest to host the 2017 VCC Business Expo which we anticipate to be held in the month of May. The event will run from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
- Must be able to accommodate up to 50 exhibitors, including a combination of trestle table and dry bar exhibits
- Supply testle tables and dry bars
- Supply power to the exhibitors
- Venue must be accessible to exhibitors for bump-in and bump-out
- Container/box to place Business Cards into. Entrance Table to be provided. This will be at the entrance to hold name tags, attendee list and Business Car holder
- Wine and Beer, non-alcoholic beverages (juice, water) to be provided
- Finger Food to be provided
- Must be a current, financial member
- Unique opportunity to showcase your venue
- Perfect opportunity to promote your products and services
- Exposure to over 200 business professionals to your venue
- Up to 5 minute presentation of your venue
Support from Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Marketing of the Business Expo and Host Business
- Coordinating all Exhibitors
- Invitations to all Members
- Promotion of Business Expo
- Administration of RSVP’s
- Administration of event management
- Exhibitor Packs
- Support to Host Business
The VCC Business Expo attracts more than 200 people from the local and business community and is a fantastic way to showcase your venue.
To submit an expression of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before COB 24th February.
Array (  => Office Space For Lease – Spring Hill/Fortitude Valley  => Office Space For Lease – Spring Hill/Fortitude Valley ) Array (  => Director Profile – Katherine Patel (VCC Treasurer)  => Director Profile – Katherine Patel (VCC Treasurer) )