You may have noticed that some of the friendly folk who served you food and drinks at the VCC Christmas Party were wearing Sidekicker T-Shirts. These waiters and bar staff, affectionately known as Sidekicks, are part of the emerging flexible on-demand workforce, working temporarily in the areas of hospitality, events, promotions & business admin.
But who is Sidekicker?
Sidekicker is a tech disrupter that provides a faster, cheaper and more transparent temp staffing solution compared to traditional agencies, by bringing many of the processes and methods of engagement online.
Already working nationally with the likes of Uber, Crown, Rydges and Vector Arena, Sidekicker has just launched in Brisbane and already has over 400 local industry qualified staff, screened and ready to work.
Some cool Sidekicker Stats…
- Cost savings of between 20-50% over traditional agencies
- Over 93% of requests made on the platform are filled in under 4 hours
- Less than 15% of Sidekicks who apply to work on the platform are accepted
- 4.97 is the current review rating of all Sidekicks
- Growing 4.6x year on year
- Over 2000 business are currently use the platform
As a special offer to VCC members, Sidekicker is extending a $50 credit to be used against your first hire through the platform, for any requests made before the end of January 2017. For more details, contact Sidekicker State Manager, Kelli Ponting on 0414 678870.